You are here
The Ultimate Guide and Latest Research on Sand Control System Market till 2022
The global sand control systems market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.78%, from 2017 to 2022. Asia Pacific was the largest market for sand control systems in 2016, followed by the North America and European markets
The global sand control systems market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.78%, from 2017 to 2022. Asia Pacific was the largest market for sand control systems in 2016, followed by the North America and European markets. The growth of the sand control systems market is driven by rising oil & gas production, growing number of wells drilled, and increased drilling activities in Asia Pacific.
The sand control systems market is dominated by a few global players. The key players in this market include Baker Hughes (US), Halliburton (US), Weatherford (Switzerland), Schlumberger (US), and National Oilwell Varco (US).
Get Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=75221369
Major strategies adopted by the players in the sand control systems market over the period 2014–2017(August) included contracts & agreements, new product launches, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, and expansions. The contracts & agreements was the most adopted strategy adopted by key players such as Baker Hughes (US), Tendeka (UK), and Halliburton (US), among others. The second most adopted growth strategy was new product launches and partnerships.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (US) was formed in 2017 after the acquisition of Baker Hughes Incorporated (US) by General Electric Company (US) in July 2017. Baker Hughes operates its business in three segments, namely, completion and production, drilling and evaluation, and industrial services. Major services included under drilling and evaluation segment are wireline services for well logging services, drilling services for directional drilling systems, and drill bits for hole enlargement and coring. The completion and production segment consist of hydrocarbons within a wellbore, wellbore intervention services, intelligent product system, artificial lift, sand control systems and pressure pumping.
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=75221369
Objectives of the study:
- To define, describe, and forecast the global sand control systems market by application, technique, well type, and region
- To provide detailed information on major factors influencing the growth of the sand control systems market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To strategically analyze the sand control systems market with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and contribution of each segment to the market
- To analyze market opportunities for stakeholders and details of a competitive landscape for market leaders
- To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market rankings and core competencies
- To track and analyze competitive developments, such as contracts & agreements, expansions, new product developments, and mergers & acquisitions in the sand control systems market
Pressure Pumping Market by Types (Hydraulic Fracturing, Cementing, Others), North America Resource Type (Conventional, Unconventional), North America Well Type (Horizontal, Vertical) & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
Mr. Shelly Singh
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
USA : 1-888-600-6441
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
MarketsandMarkets’s flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, "Knowledgestore" connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets.