You are here
Thermal Interface Materials Market: Overview, Segmentation, Geographical Analysis, Key Players, Demand Forecast to 2023
Thermal Interface Materials Market is boosted by applications in Automotive, Industrial Machinery, Telecommunications, and Computer sectors registering a substantial CAGR through 2018 to 2023
The Thermal Interface Materials Market is expected to grow over the CAGR of around 10% during the period 2017 to 2023.
The Thermal Interface Materials are the materials which possess very high thermal conductivity. They act as a link between heat sink and the source of heat generation.
The key features Of Thermal Interface Materials such as high thermal conductivity, no leakage from interface and minimum thickness are making it suitable for use across various end-user industries such as computer, automotive, and industrial machinery among others. This is in turn, leading to the growth of the thermal interface material market. The major driver for the growth of the thermal interface materials market is the emerging need of very fast computing services. The increase in the awareness for the efficient lighting systems has increased with the increase in use of LED lights over the conventional lights, which is in turn driving the thermal interface materials market.
To Receive Sample Report At
The Global Thermal Interface Materials Market is categorized into type, application, and region.
By Type; Greases & Adhesives, Gap Fillers, Elastomeric Pads, Metal Based. On The Basis of Application; Telecommunications, Computer, Automotive, and Industrial Machinery. By Region; North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa.
Study Objectives of Thermal Interface Materials Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 5 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Thermal Interface Materials Market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the global Thermal interface materials market based on various tools such as Supply Chain Analysis, and Porter’s Five Force Analysis.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to regions and their respective key countries.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by type, application and region.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and to analyse competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global thermal interface materials market.
The Global Thermal Interface Materials Market is segmented into five crucial regions namely; North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa.
Among these, North America region is expected to dominate the global Thermal Interface Materials Market. The thermal interface materials market in the North America region is growing with the boom in the telecommunication and information technology industry.
The Asia-Pacific region is also growing in the thermal interface materials market with the growth of various industries such as telecommunications and automotive in the developing nations of India and China.
The Top players available in the Global Thermal Interface Materials Market are; Henkel Corporation (U.S.), 3M Company (U.S.), Bergquist Company (U.S.), Indium Corporation (U.S.), Parker Chomerics (U.S.), Dow Corning (U.S.), Laird Technologies (U.S.), Momentive Performance Materials Inc. (U.S.), and Zalman Tech Co. Ltd. (South Korea).
To Browse Report in Detail At
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers,
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.