You are here
Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Market Highlights, Fundamentals 2018, Forecast till 2025
The global solid oxide fuel cell market was valued at USD 284.3 Million in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.88%, from 2017 to 2025 to reach a market size of 1,140.6 Million by 2025.
The global solid oxide fuel cell market was valued at USD 284.3 Million in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.88%, from 2017 to 2025 to reach a market size of 1,140.6 Million by 2025. Government subsidies and fuel cell programs in North America, Japan, and Europe along with increasing demand for efficient power generation are the major drivers that would trigger the growth in the market.
Some of the leading players in the solid oxide fuel cell market include Bloom Energy (US), Aisin Seiki (Japan), SOLIDpower (Italy), Sunfire (Germany), UnderSea Sensor Systems (US), and Atrex Energy (US). Contracts & agreements and joint ventures and collaborations were some of the strategies adopted by these players.
Get Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=39365796
Scope of the Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Market Report:
- By Type
- By Application
- Power Generation
- Combined Heat & Power
- By End-Use
- Data Centers
- Commercial & Retail
- Portable & Unmanned Systems
- Telecom Towers
- Auxiliary Power Unit
- By Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=39365796
Objectives of the Study
- To define, describe, and forecast the global solid oxide fuel cell market by type, application, and region
- To provide detailed information on major factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To strategically analyze the market with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and contribution of each segment to the market
- To analyze market opportunities for stakeholders and details of a competitive landscape for market leaders
- To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market rankings and core competencies
- To track and analyze competitive developments, such as contracts & agreements, expansions, new product developments, and mergers & acquisitions in the market
This research study involved the use of extensive secondary sources, directories, and databases, such as Hoover’s, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Factiva, and OneSource, to identify and collect information useful for a technical, market-oriented, and commercial study of the global solid oxide fuel cell market. Primary sources are mainly industry experts from core and related industries, OEMs, vendors, suppliers, technology developers, alliances, and organizations related to all the segments of this industry’s value chain.
Browse Full Report Here: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/solid-oxide-fuel-cell-market-39365796.html
- Solid oxide fuel cell manufacturers, dealers, and suppliers
- Government and research organizations
- Transmission and distribution utilities
- State and national regulatory authorities
- Consulting companies in the energy and power sector
- Environmental research institutes
- Investment firms
Mr. Shelly Singh
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
USA : 1-888-600-6441
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
MarketsandMarkets’s flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, "Knowledgestore" connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets.