You are here
Power Rental Market Latest Industry Trends & Forecast to 2016-2023
The global power rental market is projected to reach a size of USD 21.2 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 7.89%, from an estimated USD 14.5 billion in 2018.
The global power rental market is projected to reach a size of USD 21.2 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 7.89%, from an estimated USD 14.5 billion in 2018. This growth can be attributed to the limited access to electricity in rural areas and increase in power loss due to aging infrastructure.
To provide an in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape, the report includes profiles of some of the leading players in the power rental market, namely, Caterpillar, Inc. (U.S.), Aggreko, PLC (U.K.), Cummins, Inc. (U.S.), United Rentals, Inc. (U.S.), and Generac Power Systems (U.S.). Leading players are trying to penetrate the markets in developing economies and are adopting various strategies to increase their market share.
Download PDF Brochure Here: http://bit.ly/2OM1N9c
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis, namely industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of the top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and evaluate the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the power rental market, high-growth regions, and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
To speak to our analyst for a discussion on the above findings, click http://bit.ly/2OJb16k
Key Questions addressed by the report
- The report identifies and addresses key markets for power rental, which would help manufacturers review the growth in demand.
- The report helps system providers understand the pulse of the market and provides insights into the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
- The report will help key players understand the strategies of their competitors better and make better strategic decisions.
- Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape and the market participant behavior
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on products and integrated solutions and services offered by the top players in the global power rental market.
Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the power rental market.
Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets—the report analyzes the markets for power rental across regions.
Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the global power rental market.
Competitive Assessment: In-depth vendor DIVE analysis of all the strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global power rental market
Browse Full Report Here: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/rental-power-generation-market-744.html
- In April 2017, United Rentals, Inc. acquired NES Rentals Holdings II, Inc. The acquisition is expected to increase the company’s presence in the East Coast, Gulf states, and the Midwest of the US.
- In November 2017, Aggreko received a contract to provide around 60 generators supplying more than 10 MVA (mega volt ampere) of energy, distributed through more than 240 panel and 26 km of cable for Glasgow 2018 European Championship
- In June 2017, Caterpillar Inc. and Ritchie Bros. formed a partnership under which Ritchie Bros. will become Caterpillar’s preferred global partner for onsite and online auctions for used Caterpillar equipment. The partnership is expected to strengthen Ritchie Bros. relationship with independent Caterpillar dealers around the world by providing them enhanced and continued access to a global auction marketplace to sell their used equipment.
Reservoir Analysis Market by Service (Geo Modeling, & Reservoir Simulation, Data Acquisition & Monitoring, and Reservoir Sampling), Application (Onshore & Offshore), Reservoir Type (Conventional & Unconventional), and Region - Global Forecast to 2022
Mr. Shelly Singh
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
USA : 1-888-600-6441
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
MarketsandMarkets’s flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, "Knowledgestore" connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets.