You are here
Portable Filtration Systems Market Anticipated for Progressive CAGR Growth During 2017-2022
The global portable filtration systems market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.93%, from 2017 to 2022. The market in Asia Pacific is estimated to be the largest for portable filtration systems, followed by the market in North America in 2017. This trend is expected to continue till 2022.
The global portable filtration systems market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.93%, from 2017 to 2022. The market in Asia Pacific is estimated to be the largest for portable filtration systems, followed by the market in North America in 2017. This trend is expected to continue till 2022. The growth of the portable filtration systems market is driven by the growth in power generation and manufacturing industries together with stringent environmental regulations around the world.
The portable filtration systems market is dominated by a few global players. The key players operating in this market include Parker-Hannifin (US), Pall (US), Bosch Rexroth (Germany), Eaton (Ireland), and Donaldson Company (US).
Get Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=223863176
Major strategies adopted by the players include new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, and investments and expansions. New product launches was the most commonly adopted strategy from 2014 to September 2017. Industry players also adopted mergers & acquisitions and investments and expansions, which were the first and second most widely followed strategies, respectively, after new product launches during the same period.
Parker-Hannifin was founded in 1918 and is headquartered at the US. The company is among the leading manufacturers of industrial filtration equipment. The key industries targeted by the company for filtration services are aerospace, food & beverage, industrial machinery, life sciences, marine, oil & gas, power generation, renewable energy, transportation, and water purification. Parker Hannifin operates in more than 50 countries through a wide network of distributors and dealers. The company lines the root of its business through two major business segments, namely, diversified industrial and aerospace systems.
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=223863176
Eaton was founded in 1911 and is headquartered in Ireland. Eaton is a diversified power management company that offers solutions to manage electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical power. The company caters vast clientele from different industrial verticals such as oil & gas, power generation, marine, pharmaceutical, and fine chemicals.
Objectives of the Study:
- To provide detailed information on the major factors influencing the growth of the portable filtration systems market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To define, describe, analyze, segment, and forecast the global portable filtration systems market by technology, end-user, flow rate, and region
- To forecast the revenue of market segments with respect to five main regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and the Middle East and Africa
- To analyze market opportunities for stakeholders in the portable filtration systems market and draw a competitive landscape for market players
- To strategically analyze the portable filtration systems market with respect to individual growth trends, future expansions, and contributions to the market
- To compare key market players with respect to market share, product specifications, and applications
Mr. Shelly Singh
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
USA : 1-888-600-6441
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
MarketsandMarkets’s flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, "Knowledgestore" connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets.