You are here
Oxygen Therapy Equipment Market is Augmented to Flourish a Prevailing CAGR of 8.9% During Forecast 2018-2023
Oxygen Therapy Equipment Market: By Product (Oxygen Source Equipment, Oxygen Delivery Devices), Portability (Stationary Oxygen Therapy Devices, Portable Oxygen Therapy Devices), Application (Cystic Fibrosis, Pneumonia) — Global Forecast till 2023
The global Oxygen Therapy Equipment Market is expected to register a growth of significant CAGR 8.9% during the forecast period (2018–2023). Increasing prevalence of respiratory diseases, rising healthcare expenditure, growing geriatric population and favorable reimbursement policies are the drivers for the global oxygen therapy device market. However, factors such as high cost of oxygen concentrators and side effects implicated by the oxygen therapy devices restraints the market growth during the forecast period. As per the National Institutes of Health (NIH), nearly 12 million adults have been diagnosed with COPD in the U.S. and 120,000 people die each year. According to the data published by the Global Asthma Network (GAN), asthma affects nearly 334 million people worldwide. Increasing patient population is expected to boost the demand for these products. This consequent increase in demand is expected to drive the industry over the coming years.
Browse Complete Report Details and Full TOC Exclusively @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/oxygen-therapy-equipment-market-7516
- Philips Healthcare
- Linde Healthcare
- Becton Dickinson and Company
- Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation
- Smiths Medical
- Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
- Teleflex Incorporated
- Invacare Corporation
- Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited
- Allied Healthcare Products Inc
- Esex Industries
- The global oxygen therapy equipment market has been segmented on the basis of product, portability, application, and end users.
- On the basis of product, the market has been classified as oxygen source equipment, oxygen delivery devices. The oxygen source equipment is segmented into oxygen concentrators, liquid oxygen devices and oxygen cylinders. The oxygen concentrators are further segmented into portable oxygen concentrators and fixed oxygen concentrators. The oxygen delivery devices are segmented into bag valve masks, non-rebreather masks, venturi masks, oxygen masks, nasal cannulas and other devices.
- On the basis of portability, the market has been classified as stationary oxygen therapy devices and portable oxygen therapy devices.
- On the basis of application, the market has been classified as cystic fibrosis, asthma, COPD, pneumonia, respiratory distress syndrome, other diseases.
- On the basis of end users, the market has been classified as home care settings, hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers & physician offices and others.
North America accounted for the largest share of the global oxygen therapy equipment market owing to high R&D investments and trials pertaining to oxygen therapy. For instance, the British Medical Research Council in collaboration with North American Nocturnal Oxygen Therapy conducted research to study the efficacy of long-term Oxygen therapy. Increasing healthcare awareness, advancement in technology, medical tourism are some other factors that boost the growth of the market. Additionally, increasing popularity of hyperbaric oxygen therapy and Topical Wound Oxygen therapy (TWO) over this region is contributing towards the market demand.
The European market is expected to hold the second largest market share. The market is expected to witness growth owing to the rising patient population, changing lifestyle, and growing elderly population. This is expected to provide favorable backgrounds for the market to grow. Number of people living with COPD in 5 European countries (UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and Belgium) are estimated to be around 11 million in 2016.
Asia-Pacific is projected to be the fastest growing region for the global oxygen therapy equipment in 2018. It is expected to witness profitable growth over the forecast period due to the existence of favorable healthcare schemes drafted by government agencies. Awareness programs and quality assurance of diagnostic procedures have added importance in the developing economies of Korea, Taiwan, China, Sri Lanka and India since the last few years.
The Middle East and Africa accounts for the least share due to stringent government policies and low per capita income.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312
The reports of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
Market Research Future