Hydraulic Fracturing & Services Market Forthcoming Developments, Growth Challenges
Hydraulic fracturing is a process used by drilling companies to increase the amount of oil and gas that is produced from each well. Fracturing is done after the well has been drilled into the formation.
Hydraulic Fracturing Services industry has been responsible for rapid growth petroleum and natural gas production over the five years to 2018. The Hydraulic Fracturing Services industry is expected to return to strong growth over the five years to 2023
In 2019, the market size of Hydraulic Fracturing & Services is xx million US$ and it will reach xx million US$ in 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% from 2019; while in China, the market size is valued at xx million US$ and will increase to xx million US$ in 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during forecast period.
In this report, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Hydraulic Fracturing & Services.
Report Sample includes:
- Table of Contents
- List of Tables & Figures
- Research Methodology
More Detailed Market Analysis of Hydraulic Fracturing & Services Industry @ Free PDF Sample copy
This report studies the global market size of Hydraulic Fracturing & Services, especially focuses on the key regions like United States, European Union, China, and other regions (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia).
This study presents the Hydraulic Fracturing & Services production, revenue, market share and growth rate for each key company, and also covers the breakdown data (production, consumption, revenue and market share) by regions, type and applications. history breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, and forecast to 2025.
For top companies in United States, European Union and China, this report investigates and analyzes the production, value, price, market share and growth rate for the top manufacturers, key data from 2014 to 2019.
In global market, the following companies are covered:
- Baker Hughes
- FTS International
- Superior Well Services
- Cudd Energy Services
- Canyon Services Group
- Trican Well Service
- Calfrac Well Services
- Weatherford International
- United Oilfield Services
Market Segment by Product Type
- Water Demand
- Proppant Demand
- Chemical Additives
Market Segment by Application
- Well Simulation
- Well Construction
- Waste Disposal
Key Regions split in this report: breakdown data for each region.
- United States
- European Union
- Rest of World (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the Hydraulic Fracturing & Services status and future forecast in United States, European Union and China, involving sales, value (revenue), growth rate (CAGR), market share, historical and forecast.
- To present the key Hydraulic Fracturing & Services manufacturers, presenting the sales, revenue, market share, and recent development for key players.
- To split the breakdown data by regions, type, companies and applications
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.