You are here
Growth of Direct Injection Engines to Fuel the Demand for Timing Belt Market
The timing belt market is estimated to grow to USD 9.22 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 5.21% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2025.
According to the market research report timing belt market is estimated to be USD 5.90 Billion in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.21% from 2017 to 2025. Increase in vehicle production and rising adoption of direct injection is driving the growth of the timing belt market. In this study, 2016 has been considered the base year, and 2017 to 2025 the forecast period, for estimating the size of the timing belt market.
“To contact our analyst for a discussion on the above findings, please fill up the required details by clicking on the https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/speaktoanalystNew.asp?id=135305591
Objectives of the Study:
- To define, segment, and analyze the automotive timing belt market, in terms of volume (’000 units) and value (USD million), from 2017 to 2025
- To analyze and forecast the volume and value of the automotive timing belt market, by timing drive type from 2017 to 2025
- To analyze and forecast the automotive timing belt market, in terms of volume and value, by ICE vehicle type (passenger vehicles and commercial vehicles)
- To analyze and forecast the timing belt aftermarket, in terms of volume and value, by component (tensioners, idler pulleys, timing belt/chain covers, and sprockets) from 2017 to 2025
- To analyze and forecast the automotive timing belt market, in terms of volume and value, by region (Asia Oceania, Europe, North America, and the Rest of the World) from 2017 to 2025
- To analyze and forecast the timing belt aftermarket, in terms of volume and value, by region (Asia Oceania, Europe, North America, and Rest of the World) from 2017 to 2025
- To analyze and forecast the timing belt market, in terms of volume and value, by hybrid vehicle type (Hybrid Electric Vehicle, Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle) from 2017 to 2025
Request for Customization:
Stringent emission regulations and fuel efficiency norms have been introduced in many countries such as the US, Japan, and European countries. To meet the reduced emissions targets and increased fuel efficiency limits, OEMs are shifting their focus toward direct injection engines, particularly gasoline direct injection engines. According to International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT), the direct injection engines can improve a vehicle’s fuel efficiency up to 3%. Owing to their compact size, most of the direct injection engines use a timing chain system in passenger cars.
Browse and in-depth TOC on Timing Belt Market
149 - Tables
57 - Figures
205 – Pages
North America is estimated to lead the timing belt aftermarket by region. The high vehicle parc and average miles driven per vehicle have led to the growth of the timing belt aftermarket in North America. The vehicle parc for North America has grown from 302,513 thousand units in 2011 to 324,763 thousand units in 2015. As per OICA, the US contributed around 63.9% of the total vehicle parc of North America in 2015. Mexico and Canada contributed 9% and 5.6%, respectively of the total vehicle parc of North America in the same year. Thus, the high vehicle parc shall positively impact the timing belt aftermarket in the region.
Key players -
To enable an in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape, the report includes profiles of some of the top players in the Timing Belt Market. These players include:
- Continental (Germany),
- iwis motorsysteme (Germany),
- SKF (Sweden),
- BorgWarner (US),
- Tsubakimoto Chain (Japan)
Mr. Shelly Singh
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
USA : 1-888-600-6441
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
Our 850 fulltime analyst and SMEs at MarketsandMarkets™ are tracking global high growth markets following the “Growth Engagement Model – GEM”. The GEM aims at proactive collaboration with the clients to identify new opportunities, identify most important customers, write “Attack, avoid and defend” strategies, identify sources of incremental revenues for both the company and its competitors. MarketsandMarkets™ now coming up with 1,500 MicroQuadrants (Positioning top players across leaders, emerging companies, innovators, strategic players) annually in high growth emerging segments. MarketsandMarkets™ is determined to benefit more than 10,000 companies this year for their revenue planning and help them take their innovations/disruptions early to the market by providing them research ahead of the curve.