You are here
Global Surface Disinfectant Market Trends and Industry Analysis Report 2018
[148 Pages Report] The overall Surface Disinfectant Market is projected to reach USD 789.1 million by 2022 from USD 529.6 million in 2017, at a CAGR of 8.3% from 2017 to 2022.
The growth of this market segment is mainly driven by the need to reduce the rising incidence of HAIs. In-house areas such as living environments and hospital wards, operation theatres, receptions, and clinics may harbor a wide range of germs and bacteria, which necessitates the need for effectively disinfecting bathrooms, walls, and furniture. Liquids and wipes are commonly used to clean and disinfect in-house surfaces.
Don’t miss out on business opportunities in Surface Disinfectant Market.
Speak to our analyst and gain crucial industry insights that will help your business grow: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/speaktoanalyst.asp?id=231286043
The growing incidence of HAIs is a key factor increasing the use of Surface Disinfectant Market in this application segment.
The major objectives of the study:
- To define, describe, and forecast the Surface Disinfectant Market on the basis of type, formulation, application, end user, and region
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing growth of the market (drivers, opportunities, and challenges)
- To analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of a competitive landscape for market leaders
- To forecast revenue of the market segments with respect to four main regional segments, namely, North America, Europe, Asia, and the Rest of the World (RoW)
Browse and in-depth TOC on “ Surface Disinfectant Market “
102 — Tables
34 — Figures
148 — Pages
View more detailed TOC @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/surface-disinfectant-market-231286043.html
Surface disinfectants are chemical formulations that eliminate microorganisms from surfaces or significantly decrease the possibility of their transfer-through hand contact-between surfaces. These include bedside tables, chairs, walls, floors, and medical equipment (clinical contact surfaces).
Major Market Developments:
- In February 2017, the 3M Company (US) launched the 3M Curos Stopper disinfecting caps. This cap protects the port of instrument from contamination.
- In January 2017, Sealed Air Corporation (US) opened an R&D facility for fabric care and food and beverage hygiene solutions in India.
- In January 2017, Sealed Air Corporation (US) launched Oxivir 1 Disinfectant Cleaner and in October 2016 launched Avert Sporicidal Disinfectant Cleaner wipes. In July 2014, Company acquired Virox Technologies (Canada).
- In 2017, The Clorox Company (US) launched Clorox Healthcare Hydrogen Peroxide Cleaner Disinfectants and Clorox Healthcare Bleach Germicidal Wipes.
Request for Free Sample Report @
The Surface Disinfectant Market comprises a network of players involved in the research and product development; raw material supply; component manufacturing; distribution and sale; and post-sales services.
Key players operating in the Surface Disinfectant Market include 3M Company (U.S.), Cantel Medical Corporation (U.S.), Johnson & Johnson (U.S.), Procter and & Gamble (U.S.), Reckitt Benckiser Group plc. (U.K.), The Clorox Company (U.S.), and Sealed Air Corporation (U.S.).
Browse Adjacent Markets Reports @ Medical Devices Market Research Reports & Consulting
Mr. Shelly Singh
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
Our 850 fulltime analyst and SMEs at MarketsandMarkets™ are tracking global high growth markets following the “Growth Engagement Model — GEM”. The GEM aims at proactive collaboration with the clients to identify new opportunities, identify most important customers, write “Attack, avoid and defend” strategies, identify sources of incremental revenues for both the company and its competitors. MarketsandMarkets™ now coming up with 1,500 MicroQuadrants (Positioning top players across leaders, emerging companies, innovators, strategic players) annually in high growth emerging segments. MarketsandMarkets™ is determined to benefit more than 10,000 companies this year for their revenue planning and help them take their innovations/disruptions early to the market by providing them research ahead of the curve.
MarketsandMarkets’s flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, “Knowledge Store” connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market.