You are here
Global Silica Industry Expanding at 6.9% CAGR During 2017-2025
North America is the largest producer of silica with approximately 63.7 million metric tons of production annually. The United States foundry industries average consumption for the 2016 was 0.91 million tons which represents 15% of the US production.
According to Goldstein Research, global silica industry is anticipated to grow at 6.9% CAGR over the forecast period 2017-2025, to reach a market size of USD 31.4 billion by 2025. The application of silica is very wide & it caters nearly every industry of the world. Thus the rising demand of silica in multiple industries from aviation to fertilizers to cosmetics & pharmaceutical industry, is driving the growth of global silica industry.Further, the continuous growth in global silica insulation bricks market is propelling the penetration of silica industry in construction sector. Whereas the global silica aerogel market has been attracting the aviation industry, construction industry and oil & gas sector. Also, silica is widely used in the production of phosphoric acid for the fertilizer industry. Thus the expansion of phosphatic fertilizers market is igniting the global silica industry.
Request Sample Report @ https://www.goldsteinresearch.com/request-sample/global-silica-industry-market-report
Based on our in-depth analysis of Global Silica Industry, it can be segmented as follows:
- Glass Products (Float Glass, Fiberglass etc.)
- Fracturing Sand
- Foundry Sand
- Fillers and Building Products
- Whole Grain Silica
- Chemical Applications
- Others (Sports and Leisure etc.)
By Silica End Use Industry
- Oil and Gas
- Building and Construction
- Manufacturing Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Agriculture Sector
- Pharmaceutical and Cosmetic Industry
- Others (Defense Materials, Aerospace and Marine, etc.)
- North America Silica Industry Analysis, 2017-2025
- Europe Silica Industry Analysis, 2017-2025
- Middle East And Africa Silica Industry Analysis, 2017-2025
- Latin America Silica Industry Analysis, 2017-2025
- Asia Pacific Silica Industry Analysis, 2017-2025
.Browse Full report @ https://www.goldsteinresearch.com/report/global-silica-industry-market-report
“Global Silica Industry Outlook 2025” includes comprehensive overview of the global silica industry. On the basis of our in-depth analysis, market can be segmented in terms of market segmentation by application, end use industry and geography.
Key players mentioned in the report are: Adwan Chemical Industries, Badger Mining, CEMEX SAB, EUROQUARZ GmbH, Fairmount Santrol, Saint-Gobain, Taiwan Glass Industry, Tochu Corporation, Pioneer Natural Resources, Zhuzhou Kibing Group, Evonik Industries AG, PPG Industries Inc., W.R. Grace & Co., Tosoh Silica Corporation, Solvay SA, Huber Engineered Materials and Oriental Silica Corporation, etc.
Key Highlights in Global Silica Industry Report:
- The global silica industry report highlights the competitive outlook of major global players, their business strategies, financial analysis, product portfolio, revenue distribution, R&D activities and investments. The competitive analysis also analyses the mergers, acquisitions and partnership scenario in the industry.
- Global silica industry report encompasses the analysis of new opportunities emerging in the market, major factors driving the growth of market, and the factors posing threats & challenges to the market.
- The silica industry outlook also comprises the market analysis based on market dynamics, risk factors, USP analysis, SWOT analysis, BPS Analysis & market attractiveness.
- Further the silica industry report includes the expert analysis and remarks showcasing the complete overview of the market based on intensive analysis of political, economic, social, technological, environmental & legal factors of each region covered in the market.
USA: + 1-646-568-7747
99 Wall Street, Suite No 527
New York, USA
Based in the US, Goldstein Research currently has a strong presence in the American and Asian countries. In the next five years, we strive to expand our reach to 50+ nations spanning across Europe, Asia and parts of the Middle East and Africa. We strive to realize a strong brand presence globally through our quality research and forecasting solutions.
Our mission is simple: to develop insightful business solutions, help our clients make powerful future decisions to keep them well ahead of the game which is the market, and leave a mark across businesses and communities through our well-defined ideas and clear-cut forecasts. Our market research reports provide in-depth analysis of global and regional variations along with competitors’ overview.
Our analysts working on chemicals industry trends helping various tech-giants, tech start-ups and entry players to assess the current and upcoming business scenario. We believe in the rigorous examination of the current market scenario and build around creative ideas and approaches that are most suitable for our clients’ needs and business agenda.