You are here
Flexo-ink Market Growth Drivers, Impact Analysis & Market Opportunities by 2023
Global Flexo-ink Market research report published by Market Research Future sharing details on Market Analysis, new Technology, Scope, Stake, Progress, Trends and Forecast up to 2023.
Global Flexo-ink Market research report published by Market Research Future sharing details on Market Analysis, new Technology, Scope, Stake, Progress, Trends and Forecast up to 2023. Key players of the global Flexo-ink market are Sun Chemical Group, Flint Group, TOYO INK SC HOLDINGS CO., LTD., HuberGroup Deutschland GmbH, T & K TOKA CO., LTD., SAKATA INX CORPORATION and Siegwerk Druckfarben AG & Co. KGaA among others.
For Details Get Sample Copy of Flexo-ink Market Research Report at
Flexo-ink Market– Market Overview / Study Objective / Synopsis
The Global Flexo-ink Market is expected to witness a significant growth by 2023 with CAGR of 5.72%. The prominent factors fuelling the growth of flexo-ink market are, new technologies and growing demand of solvent based inks in flexible packaging. Moreover, rising demand for packaged food and beverages has led to development in labelling industry which ultimately upsurge the flexographic printing ink in quality products and services. Apart from this, favouring government regulations and improved performance are key to future gains in the water based flexo-ink market.
Flexo-ink Market - Key Findings
- Global Flexo-ink market is projected to reach USD 6,840.5 million in 2016 and expected to reach USD 10,030.3 million in 2023 with a CAGR of 5.72%.
- Asia Pacific accounted for largest share due to easy availability of raw material, lower labor cost and minimal legislations by government regarding usage of VOCs contain inks in end user industries like packaging, label and paper.
- Key players including SunChemical, Flint Group, Toyo Ink and Siegwerk among others are investing more into product development and shifting towards UV based inks owing to zero VOC contain and high profit margin.
- Flexo-ink market is a fragmented market, however, tier 1 and tier 2 manufacturers dominate the market share.
- Asia Pacific dominate the market accounting for 40%, followed by Europe and North America. Asia Pacific is forecast to be the fastest growing region in Flexo-ink market at close to 6.09% CAGR from 2017 to 2023
Flexo-ink Market - Intended Audience
- Flexo-ink manufacturers
- Traders and distributors of Flexo-ink
- Production Process industries
- Potential investors
- Raw material suppliers
- Nationalized laboratory
For more technical and professional details Book Complete Flexo-ink Market Report at
Flexo-ink Market– Competitive Analysis
Flexo inks are produced with mixture of resins, additives, pigments, surfactants, adhesion promoters and micro amounts of deformers and silicones to provide excellent properties with cost advantages. Flexo inks are available in three forms, water based, solvent based and UV based. Solvent based flexo inks are ideal for plastics films, wallpaper and commercial uses while water based inks works well with porous materials like cardboard and paper. However, with increase in achievable quality combined with savings in downtime and waste have made UV Flexo inks one of the popular standardised ink in the sector
Flexo-ink Market – Segmentation Analysis
The global Flexo-ink market is majorly segmented on the basis of Type, Resin Type, End Use and Region. On Basis of Type, global Flexo-ink market is segmented into Water Based Flexo, Solvent Based Flexo, and UV Based Flexo. Based on Resin Type, Flexo-ink market is segmented into Acrylic Resin, Polyurethane Resins, Polyamide Resins, Cellulosic Resins, Vinyl Resins, Others. Based on end use, Flexo-ink is segmented into Packaging Industry, Label Industry, and Paper Industry. Based on region market is divided into North America, Europe, APAC and Rest of the World.
WantStats Research and Media Pvt. Ltd.
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Pune - 411028
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our (CRR), (HCRR), (3R), (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services. MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market