EV Battery Market to Witness Attractive Growth Opportunities
Nickel-metal hydride and lithium-ion batteries are the key battery types that are used in electric vehicles. The global market for electric vehicle battery market is in the early growth stage. The market is largely concentrated in countries such as the US, Japan, China and some European Union (EU) countries where there is an increasing adoption of electric vehicles in order to reduce carbon emissions and dependency on fossil fuels. The reduction in battery pack cost and further improvement in battery technology is essential for the growth of electric vehicle battery market during the forecast period.
Global EV Battery market size will increase to xx Million US$ by 2025, from xx Million US$ in 2018, at a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period. In this study, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for EV Battery.
Report Sample includes:
- Table of Contents
- List of Tables & Figures
- Research Methodology
More Detailed Market Analysis of EV Battery Industry @ Free PDF Sample copy
This report researches the worldwide EV Battery market size (value, capacity, production and consumption) in key regions like United States, Europe, Asia Pacific (China, Japan) and other regions.
This study categorizes the global EV Battery breakdown data by manufacturers, region, type and application, also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter's Five Forces Analysis.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
- LG Chem
- Samsung SDI
- Johnson Controls International PLC
- GS Yuasa
- Hitachi Group
- Automotive Energy Supply Corporation
- Blue Energy Co. Ltd
- Lithium Energy Japan
- Robert Bosch GmbH
EV Battery Breakdown Data by Type
- Nickel-metal hydride
- lithium-ion batteries
EV Battery Breakdown Data by Application
EV Battery Production Breakdown Data by Region
- United States
- Other Regions
EV Battery Consumption Breakdown Data by Region
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the global EV Battery capacity, production, value, consumption, status and forecast;
- To focus on the key EV Battery manufacturers and study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in next few years.
- To focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.