You are here
Electrophoresis Market Growth and key Industry Players 2019 Analysis and Forecast
Electrophoresis is an analytical method frequently used in nucleic acid and protein analysis to separate macromolecules such as DNA, RNA, and proteins based on their size and charge. This technology is extensively used in the fields of medical diagnostics, life sciences, and clinical research
According to Latest Market research report Published by MarketsandMarkets the “Electrophoresis Market Size, Share, Demand and Growth Analysis, forecast” the global Market is projected to reach the US $2.80 billion, at a CAGR of 5.4%
A number of factors, such as the growth in funding for research on electrophoresis techniques, increasing number of research collaborations between market players and academic institutions, increasing use of capillary electrophoresis (CE) with mass spectroscopy (MS), and growing focus on next-generation sequencing research are driving the growth of the electrophoresis market.
Download PDF Brochure:
The growth of this market is majorly driven by the increasing research activities in the fields of proteomics and genomics, changing regulatory requirements in the pharmaceutical sector, and the growing need to curtail healthcare costs.
key players operating in the Global Electrophoresis Market;
The prominent players in the global electrophoresis market are Bio-Rad Laboratories (U.S.), GE Healthcare (U.S.), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (U.S.), Danaher Corporation (U.S.), Agilent Technologies (U.S.), Merck Millipore (U.S.), PerkinElmer, Inc. (U.S.), QIAGEN N.V. (Netherlands), Lonza Group Ltd. (Switzerland), Shimadzu Corporation (Japan), Harvard Bioscience, Inc. (U.S.), Sebia Group (U.K.), and C.B.S. Scientific Company, Inc. (U.S.).
Major Drivers Impacting the Electrophoresis Market;
· Rising Incidence of Cancer, Infectious Diseases, and Genetic Disorders
· Growth in Funding for Research on Genomic, Proteomic, and Electrophoresis Techniques
· Growing Number of Industry-Academia Research Collaborations
· Growing Use of Capillary Electrophoresis with Mass Spectroscopy
· Growing Use of Next-Generation Sequencing
· Rapid Growth in Aging Population
· Growth in the Number of Clinical, Forensic, and Research Laboratories
Request Research Sample Pages:
Global Electrophoresis Market Segmentation:
Based on application, the electrophoresis market is categorized into research, diagnostics, and quality control & process validation. the research applications segment accounted for the largest share of the market.
Based on Region, North America accounted for the largest share of the electrophoresis market, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. The patent expiration of several blockbuster drugs of major pharmaceutical companies is, in turn, increasing investments for new drug discovery; this is a key market driver in North America.
Major Key Points From TOC:
· Global Electrophoresis Market
· Electrophoresis Market: Research Design
· Breakdown of Primary Interviews: By Company Type, Designations, and Region
· Data Triangulation Methodology
· Global Electrophoresis Market Size, By Product (USD Million)
· Global Electrophoresis Market Size, By Application (USD Million)
· Global Electrophoresis Market Size, By End User (USD Million)
· Geographic Snapshot of the Global Electrophoresis Market
· Rising Incidence of Chronic Diseases–Key Factor Driving Global Market Growth
· Developing Markets to Register Higher Growth in the Forecast Period
Mr. Shelly Singh
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
Our 850 fulltime analyst and SMEs at MarketsandMarkets™ are tracking global high growth markets following the "Growth Engagement Model – GEM". The GEM aims at proactive collaboration with the clients to identify new opportunities, identify most important customers, write "Attack, avoid and defend" strategies, identify sources of incremental revenues for both the company and its competitors. MarketsandMarkets™ now coming up with 1,500 MicroQuadrants (Positioning top players across leaders, emerging companies, innovators, strategic players) annually in high growth emerging segments. MarketsandMarkets™ is determined to benefit more than 10,000 companies this year for their revenue planning and help them take their innovations/disruptions early to the market by providing them research ahead of the curve.
MarketsandMarkets’s flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, "Knowledge Store" connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecast