You are here
Digital Pathology Market to Surpass US$ 756.1 Mn- MarketsandMarkets™
Digital Pathology Market by Product (Scanner, Software, Communication System), Type (Human, Veterinary), Application (Teleconsultation, Disease Diagnosis, Drug Discovery), End User (Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies) - Global Forecast to 2022
According to the new market research report “ Digital Pathology Market by Product (Scanner, Software, Communication System), Type (Human, Veterinary), Application (Teleconsultation, Disease Diagnosis, Drug Discovery), End User (Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies) - Global Forecast to 2022 ”, published by MarketsandMarkets™, the global digital pathology market is projected to be valued at USD 383.9 Million in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.3% from 2017 to reach to USD 756.1 Million by 2022.
Don’t miss out on business opportunities in Digital Pathology Market
Factors such as the growing applications of digital pathology in drug development and companion diagnostics, ease of consultation, increasing adoption of digital pathology to enhance lab efficiency, rising prevalence of cancer, and increasing initiatives by governments and industry players. Base year considered for the report is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017–2022.
Objectives of the Study : Digital Pathology Market
- To define and measure the global market on the basis of product, type, end users, application, and region
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges)
- To identify the key micromarkets and their drivers within the global market
- To forecast the size of the digital pathology market segments with respect to four regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and the Rest of the World (RoW)
- To identify the market trends and opportunities for stakeholders in the market and provide details of the competitive landscape for major digital pathology market players
- To profile the key market players and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as partnerships, agreements, and collaborations; expansions; acquisitions; and product launches
Browse and in-depth TOC on "Digital Pathology Market"
85 - Tables
40 - Figures
33 - Pages
Get Free customization: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestCustomizationNew.asp?id=844
The prominent players in the global digital pathology market are Leica Biosystems (Germany), Ventana Medical Systems (US), Hamamatsu Photonics (Japan), 3DHISTECH (Hungary), and Philips (Netherlands).
The research report categorizes the market into the following segments and subsegments:
- By Product
- By Type
- By End User
- By Application
- By Region
- North America
- Rest of the World
With the given market data, MarketsandMarkets offers customizations as per the company’s specific needs.
To know about the assumptions considered for the study, download the pdf brochure
MarketsandMarkets™ Research Private Ltd.
Tower B5, office 101,
Hadapsar, Pune-411013, India
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth emerging opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies' revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.