You are here
Cell Sorting Market: Reagents and Consumables Market Size along with Market Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, and Challenges
The global cell sorting market is projected to reach USD 247.4 Million by 2021, at a CAGR of 7.0% in the forecast period (2016-2021). Factors such as technological advancements in cell sorters, rising funding and investments for development of technologically advanced cell sorters, and growing adoption of cell sorting techniques in research activities are driving the growth of global Market. The market is further driven by factors such as the growing prevalence of HIV/AIDS and cancer, expanding pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, and launch of specific reagents for specific applications.
Cell sorters are utilized for separation and purification of various cell populations and sub-populations from a complex mixture of cells. A cell sorter separates the target cell population based on their intracellular or extracellular properties (such as protein or enzyme expression; cell size and shape; and presence of specific biomarkers). Key application of cell sorters is in research which includes fields such as immunological research, cancer and stem cell research, diseases diagnosis, and drug development.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=62606262
Geographically, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW. Among the four geographic regions, North America is estimated to command the largest share of the market in 2016, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. Emerging markets, including India and China, have become attractive destinations for companies engaged in the development and marketing of cell sorters. Rising incidence and prevalence of cancer, HIV, leukemia, thalassemia, and Alzheimer's disease is among the major driving factors for the growth of this market in China and India.
- Technological advancements such as 'automation' and introduction of microfluidics are expected to fuel the market demand for cell sorters among end users. What would be other factors impacting the growth of cell sorters market?
- Cell sorting market is witnessing advent of easy-to-use bench-top cell sorters. Will the bench-top cell sorters replace the market for high-complexity cell sorters in upcoming 3-5 years?
- Cell Sorting market is mainly dominated by Becton Dickinson and Beckman Coulter among others. What are key challenges faced by emerging market players to enter market?
- What are the other alternative/disruptive technologies challenging the growth of market?
- Till what extent, the low complexity cell sorters (having 2 or 3 lasers) will capture the market share of high complexity cell sorters (having more than 3 lasers and offering multiparametric detection)?
Download PDF Brochure: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=62606262
Becton, Dickinson and Company (U.S.), Beckman Coulter, Inc. (U.S.), and Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (U.S.) dominated the global cell sorting market. In the past three years, these companies adopted product launches, product showcase, agreements, and partnerships as their key business strategies to ensure market dominance. Miltenyi Biotec GmbH (Germany), Sony Biotechnology, Inc. (U.S.), Affymetrix Inc. (U.S.), Sysmex Partec GmbH (Japan), On-Chip Biotechnologies Co., Ltd. (Japan), Cytonome/ST, LLC (U.S.), and Union Biometrica, Inc. (U.S.) are some of the other players in this market.
- Technological advancements in cell sorters
- Increasing research activities focused on cell sorting technologies
- Increasing funding and investments for development of technologically advanced cell sorters
- Growing prevalence of HIV and Cancer patients
- Expanding pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry
- Launch of novel reagents for specific applications
Product manufacturer involved in cell sorting market are focusing on new product development as their key growth strategy, to maintain their position in the market and strengthen their revenue base. Companies also aim to differentiate themselves in the highly competitive market by expanding their product portfolios in accordance with industry trends and client needs.
Mr. Shelly Singh
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
Our 850 fulltime analyst and SMEs at MarketsandMarkets™ are tracking global high growth markets following the "Growth Engagement Model – GEM". The GEM aims at proactive collaboration with the clients to identify new opportunities, identify most important customers, write "Attack, avoid and defend" strategies, identify sources of incremental revenues for both the company and its competitors. MarketsandMarkets™ now coming up with 1,500 MicroQuadrants (Positioning top players across leaders, emerging companies, innovators, strategic players) annually in high growth emerging segments. MarketsandMarkets™ is determined to benefit more than 10,000 companies this year for their revenue planning and help them take their innovations/disruptions early to the market by providing them research ahead of the curve.
MarketsandMarkets’s flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, "Knowledge store" connects over 200,000 markets.