You are here
Automotive HMI Market Popular Trends & Technological Advancements to Watch Out for Near Future by 2021
The report "Automotive HMI Market by Technology (Visual and Acoustic), Product (Voice Control, Central Display, Instrument Cluster, Steering Mounted Control, HUD, RSE Display), Access, Light Duty Vehicle Type, Function, and Region - Global Forecast to 2021", The automotive HMI market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 11.93%, from USD 16.01 Billion in 2016 to USD 28.13 Billion by 2021.
The following are the major objectives of the study.
- To define and segment the automotive Human Machine Interface (HMI) market (2016 - 2021), in terms of volume (‘000 units) and value (USD million).
- To provide a detailed analysis of various forces acting in the automotive human machine interface market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges).
- To analyze the regional markets for growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the overall market.
- To segment and forecast automotive HMI market size, by region, namely, North-America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW).
- To segment and forecast automotive HMI market size, by technology based on visual interface, acoustic interface, haptic interface, and others.
- To segment and forecast automotive HMI market size, by product / location type based on voice control systems, central displays, steering mounted controls, Head-Up Displays (HUDs), Rear Seat Entertainment (RSE) Displays, touch screen displays, and central controller.
- To segment and forecast automotive HMI market size, by function/application based on primary and secondary HMIs.
- To segment and forecast automotive HMI market size, by access type based on standard HMIs and multi-modal HMIs.
- To segment and forecast automotive HMI market size, by end market based on economic passenger car, mid-priced passenger car, and luxury passenger car.
The visual interface technology is estimated to be the largest market in the automotive HMI market
The visual interface segment of the automotive HMI market is estimated to have the largest market share, owing to factors such as innovations in consumer electronics systems, integration of major interfaces in display systems, and consumer preferences thereby prompting the growth of the visual interface market.
The HUD product types of automotive HMI is estimated to be the fastest growing in the automotive HMI market
HUD is the transparent image that is projected on the windshield of a car from the dashboard or on transparent screen called combiner HUDs. This can include anything from the current speed, navigation, temperature, and others. This is a safety feature as the driver need not take his eyes away from the windshield.
Asia-Pacific is estimated to be the largest region for the automotive HMI market
Asia-Pacific region is projected to be the largest market in the Automotive HMI market, owing to increased demand for automobiles with rising disposable income in countries such as China and India. The Asia-Pacific automotive HMI market is dominated by China, which is the key market for automobiles in the region owing to increased demand for automobiles and growth in per capita income in the country.
The major players such as Continental AG (Germany), Luxoft Holding, Inc. (Switzerland), Delphi Automotive PLC (U.K.), Valeo S.A. (France), Synaptics Incorporated (U.S.), Clarion Co. Ltd. (Japan), Magneti Marelli S.P.A (Italy), Alpine Electronics, Inc. (Japan), Altran Technologies S.A. (France), and Visteon Corp. (U.S.) are the automotive HMI manufacturers that have been covered in this study.
To speak to our analyst for a discussion on the above findings, click Speak to Analyst
Mr. Shelly Singh
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
MarketsandMarkets is the world’s No. 2 firm in terms of annually published premium market research reports. Serving 1700 global fortune enterprises with more than 1200 premium studies in a year, M&M is catering to a multitude of clients across 8 different industrial verticals. We specialize in consulting assignments and business research across high growth markets, cutting edge technologies and newer applications. Our 850 fulltime analyst and SMEs at MarketsandMarkets are tracking global high growth markets following the "Growth Engagement Model – GEM". The GEM aims at proactive collaboration with the clients to identify new opportunities, identify most important customers, write "Attack, avoid and defend" strategies, identify sources of incremental revenues for both the company and its competitors.
M&M’s flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, "RT" connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets. The new included chapters on Methodology and Benchmarking presented with high quality analytical infographics in our reports gives complete visibility of how the numbers have been arrived and defend the accuracy of the numbers.