You are here
America’s Coconut Sugar Market is expected to grow at CAGR of 4% during the forecast 2018-2023.
America’s coconut sugar market is expected to grow at CAGR of 4% during the forecast period i.e. 2018-2023. Growing end-use industries and rising prevalence of diabetes, especially among the middle edged population is expected to increase demand for coconut sugar over the projected period.
According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Americas Coconut Sugar Market: By Nutrient (Minerals, Vitamin C, Phytonutrients), By Application (Baking, Confectionery, Tea, Juice and Others), By Crop Type (Vegetables & Fruits, Oil-seeds & Pulses, Cereals & Grains and Others), By Product (Sugar, Syrup and Sap) and By Geography – Forecast (2018-2023)”,the market will be driven by the increasing populace who are making a paradigm shift towards natural sweeteners.
U.S.A Holds the Largest Market Share in the Americas Coconut Sugar Market:
United States of America holds the largest market share and growth in the Americas Coconut Sugar Market owing to its growing health consciousness. USA is followed by Canada, Mexico and few other regions. The key applications in this region include Baking, Confectionary, Tea, Juice, and Food Seasoner among others.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below:
Coconut Sugar Market Analysis Done in the Full Report:
• Coconut sugar is a natural sweetener extracted from coconut nectar and it comes with unique kind of fragrance that can satiate our daily gluttony.
• Excessive consumption of table sugar is a major resulting element in the development of diabetes, obesity and even cancer. In this regard, natural coconut sugar emerges as innocuous alternative as glucose enters the blood in small doses and will not convert into fat. It tastes just like sugar and also serves as an energy source.
• Coconut sugar is a good choice for people who cannot completely stop the consumption of sugar.
• However, the pricing factor of coconut sugar when compared to that of white sugar could be a key restraint for the market.
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors:
• Globally, the growing interest towards health conscious products is driving the demand for Americas Coconut Sugar. Moreover, as the harmful impacts of sugar turn out to be progressively more evident, individuals are switching to other healthy sugars.
• Though the ingredient has been consumed for centuries in Asia, it is to be noted that the North America witnessed healthy growth with wide consumer base; and this is giving the Americas region a good competitive edge and higher proximity to the European Market when compared to APAC.
Key players of Americas Coconut Sugar Industry:
• Earth Circle Organics (U.S.), Voorman Cookies (Canada), The Coconut Company Ltd (U.K.), Franklin Baker (U.S.), COPRA (U.S.), and 10+ are considered as the major Coconut Sugar Brands in the market.
• The aforementioned manufacturers are certified to meet the standards of HACCP procedures.
The Americas Coconut Sugar Market Report is Segmented as Indicated Below:
• By Nutrient
• By Application
• By Geography (Covers 6 + Countries)
• By Entropy
A. Sugar Derived Surfactants Market
B. Non Sugar Sweeteners Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Americas Coconut Sugar Market is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories
2. Market trends
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.