You are here
Alumina Trihydrate (ATH) Flame Retardant Market Growing at a CAGR of 4.18% during 2018-2023.
The global ATH flame retardant market generated a revenue of $539.6m in 2017 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.18% during the forecast period. Due to the rapid growth of construction and electronics sector, APAC region has highest consumptions of ATH flame retardants when compared to American region.
According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Alumina Trihydrate (ATH) Flame Retardant Market: By End Users (Electrical and Electronics, Building and Construction, Transportation, Textile, Adhesives, Sealants & Coatings, Furnishing); By Application (Fillers and Additives); By Geography - (2018-2023)”, the market is driven by the increasing ATH consumption in thermoplastics such as Polyvinylchloride (PVC) and Polyethylene.
Americas held the largest market share in the Alumina Trihyderate Flame Retardant Market:
Americas region holds the largest market share and growth in the ATH Flame Retardant Market, and is anticipated to reach $254.8 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 3.32%. However, APAC is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period, and is expected to reach $190 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 5.46%. In recent years, structural reforms in Brazil and Mexico has attracted significant investments in manufacturing and infrastructure sectors of these countries, which expands the scope of ATH flame retardant market in this region.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below
Alumina Trihyderate Flame Retardant Analysis done in the full report:
• Electrical and electronics continue to be the main sector for the application of ATH flame retardants.
• As majority of the global shares are controlled by three players alone, the market is highly consolidated with a high degree of competition among the players.
• The established players are foraying into new sectors, with the hope to increase the revenues generated by the flame retardant businesses. The increasing M&A activities are a direct indication for the same.
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors:
• ATH flame retardants consumption in thermoplastics, such as Polyvinylchloride(PVC) and Polyethylene, is rapidly increasing compared to any other flame retardants.
• An increased use of plastics in various sectors such as electrical, electronic and construction industries will drive the ATH flame retardant market.
• Building and construction industry has been the prominent end-user industry for ATH flame retardants in Americas, mainly driven by the strong infrastructural industry and rise in re-shoring trend. Expanding automobile sector in Latin America and increased textile business, drives the use of flame retardants in respective applications.
Key players of Alumina Trihyderate (ATH) Market:
• Huber Engineering materials and Israel Chemicals Ltd. are the other major players in the market. They have also been involved in mergers and acquisitions since the past two years. Huber has acquired Albemarle’s Martinswerk business in Germany. This strengthens the company’s financial position in Europe by expanding its production capacity.
• The only company holding patents is Dow Global Technologies, LLC. Other patents are held by individuals and institutions.
Alumina Trihyderate (ATH) Flame Retardant Market Report is segmented as indicated below
• By Application:
• By End-Users
• By Geography (Covers 12 + Countries)
• By Entropy
A. Halogen-Free Flame Retardant Market
B. Bromine Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Alumina Trihyderate (ATH), Flame Retardant Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories
2. Market trends
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.