50 compliments to be used in press releases
1. I was delighted to learn that the faculty outstanding effort has to be recognized and the claims done to go above and beyond are well-known to all of us in our department.
2. I congratulate on this to the faculty and he/she very well-deserved recognition and the claims done will be known, how proud our department colleagues are of your contributions and achievements. We’re all fortunate to benefit from your contributions on a daily basis.
3. It is always a pleasure to see great colleagues like you and the claims done in due of receiving the recognition and applause he deserve so well. Kudos on this outstanding accomplishment in this year.
4. I congratulate the achievements, which are a source of pride and inspiration to all of us. We are all delighted to know that the claims and contributions claimed by him/her are true to my best of my knowledge and I appreciate your outstanding work as much as we do.
5. Warmest thanks for all of your hard work in this entire year and the outstanding contributions claimed in the appraisal were true to best of my knowledge. I know how much time and energy this assignment demanded, and I deeply appreciate all of your efforts to make it a great success.
6. Assign a value and describe the employee’s Teaching, Research and Consultancy performance.
7. Every student comes to us with different strengths, abilities and gifts. I have found that services done by this faculty, is one of the only areas where he can contribute equally and feel empowered. I think service-based lesson plans and projects elevate learning to another level. Students will learn, practice and master academic material—but then they must do something with what they have learned to benefit the world around them.
8. His extraordinary ability to analyze problems and outline necessary courses of action was invaluable.
9. That was mostly due to her assiduity and devotion to work that she was soon able to proceed with actual experiments.
10. John always takes an active part in scientific discussions, demonstrating maturity, strong ability to defend his ideas while paying careful attention to opponent’s remarks.
11. an incredibly hard working employee who goes out of his way to ensure that the facilities he manages run as smoothly as possible...when problems arise, I can count on him to come to my door with solutions...resourceful and diligent...very professional and truly is a role model for all employee
12. xxxxxxxxxx is in the position where everyone else thinks she should know how to fix their problems, and most of the time she does!... all of the basic adjectives that describe a positive staff member – likable, respectful, sociable, skillful, adaptable, nurturing, conscientious, considerate, sympathetic, dedicated, dependable, thoughtful, etc., etc., etc...has a knack for helping to calm anxious or agitated clients with personal service that is empathetic to their concerns without compromising department policies.
13. indispensable ...master at multi-tasking and managing her time efficiently...very conscientious of the importance of accuracy in her work and therefore her work is flawless...exemplifies "going above and beyond"...has a great team spirit.
14. Kelli’s inspirational attitude makes our section an inviting place to work...infectious good-natured temperament is an inspiration to everyone in the lab...Kelli contributes heavily to our outstanding image nationally and worldwide. Our laboratory has an excellent reputation for service, and a great portion of this reputation can be attributed to Kelli’s efforts.
15. The Dr. Gordon Keown Award is to "recognize outstanding performance and dedication by a staff member of the Equine Division in providing exemplary care to patients and in supporting the efforts of clinical faculty
16. The faculty has more enthusiasm than I can describe, which is very infectious to all those working with him...never is idle and will be the first one to volunteer to help others... an excellent model of the perfect employee.
17. Her enthusiasm is contagious...very diplomatic, knows how to work with people to get maximum cooperation with no fuss... has a good perspective on problems, and has imaginative ideas to resolve them... She makes "above and beyond" sound too limiting..
18. very effective communicator and she is proving to be a strong team builder...she brings her creativity and resourcefulness to bear on every problem ...has a great amount of empathy that is required when supporting the complex and individual needs of the students who come from various different cultures and countries... the epitome of "Teamwork.
19. meticulous in her work ...will work above and beyond what is asked of her because she is proud of the finished product..fun to work with and brings a smile for everyone to enjoy.
20. by far the hardest working technician I have known...has a smile on her face even when there is more work to do than time to do it...energy is limitless... willing to help when it is needed even after a full day of work-regardless of the service needing help .
21. an innate ability to see a person’s qualities and sort through their strengths and weaknesses. She immediately sets to work on capitalizing on strengths and strategizes ways to help others overcome their weaknesses...an innate ability to see a person’s qualities and sort through their strengths and weaknesses. She immediately sets to work on capitalizing on strengths and strategizes ways to help others overcome their weaknesses.
22. highly flexible in her work and is focused on getting the job done... Her ethics are at the highest level—she ensures that all experiments are done correctly and in compliance with research regulations... She doesn’t do the work for the students but rather shows them how to do it and/or guides them to the resources that will provide the needed background..
23. She has the ability to go-with-the-flow in all situations, even under pressure and in unpleasant or unexpected circumstances... She actively engages her coworkers, has a pleasant demeanor and fun sense of humor...She is infinitely patient and positive in all circumstances. Through this she inspires all those around her...Teamwork is Shirley's middle name...always ready to help
24. Even under the most demanding of work conditions, Barbara maintains an incredible, positive attitude, which inspires others, including myself, to more effectively deal with extraordinary circumstances... Barb can be in the middle of any thought or conversation and as soon as a student walks in, her whole-hearted attention is directed to that person. There is nothing more important than her attention to those who walk in her office... She displays the most professional and positive attitude which is vitally important to the image of the College...ultimate team player
25. Teaches PATH classes, writes grant applications and gives presentations to funding agencies...strong work ethic and sense of fiscal responsibility..Sue is careful to get the most value out of each dollar spent...provides guidance to people interested in becoming NARHA certified...empathy and tenacity...truly enjoys her job and cares about the benefits riders gain from PATH and PATH to Success...does half to 2/3 of the horse care herself.
26. Friendliness draws people to her...No is not in her vocabulary...We need to clone Laura...Laura models the type of performance one would like in all their employees...willingness to do whatever needs to be done to make the department function...Laura is one of the reasons IPN is a fun and energizing place to work
27. His exudes a tremendous level of pride in her work... amazing ability to remember names...not unusual for Lisa to assist students in other ways such as giving them a ride home, taking them to doctor's appointments or giving them advice on community services...Lisa performs her job to perfection...herding cats doesn't even come close to what Lisa manages to do on a daily basis...wonderful calming effect on the students who are often anxious regarding clinical scheduling...She is the poster child for the saying "Where there's a will, there's a way"
28. Karen has been autonomous and self motivated in an extraordinary manner since she walked in the door... I have never, let me say that again, NEVER, worked with an individual who had the professional competence, commitment, dedication AND positive can-do attitude that is embodied in Karen Hornfelt
29. His attention to detail and exemplary work ethic are an example to all who know and work with him...Steve is an outstanding research associate who contributes significantly to the productivity of several faculty members in the Department, as well as to the productivity of numerous other staff members and graduate students
30. Sue's performance of her routine duties has been exemplary, and I have come to just assume that complete reliability is a given...One of Sue's most outstanding qualities is one which is not really part of her job description – and which she gets no formal credit for: teaching. Over the years she has taught many graduate and undergraduate students how to do any number of types of experiments
31. Lisa consistently goes "above and beyond" in her duties... She does work as a team player within the whole clinic and reaches beyond her position at the front to be sure work smoothly for clients, students and doctors. She makes everyone want to work together and she influences by her actions, not by standing around telling people what to do to be team players
32. loyalty and responsibility toward his assigned job are his strongest attributes...Eric is a pivotal person in the veterinary college's mission...displays genuine empathy for the animals in his care
33. has established herself as one of the rising stars on this campus... begins with a strong ethical background aimed at treating people the way she herself would want to be treated...has a dynamite personality that permeates the entire department
34. Loyal and dedicated are adjectives used to describe her work... the queen bee of the laboratory...unflinchingly provides support for all... well respected.
35. willingly embraces the betterment of those around her on a daily basis... has every quality you could ask for – she has advanced knowledge, incredible job skill, great teaching skills, and is also lots of fun to work with...routinely "thinks outside the box
36. her level of dedication to all of the many jobs she does is truly exceptional...incredible patience and good humor...proactive...she is the institutional memory of the CVM
37. exemplary efficiency...constantly striving for excellence...his good cheer is infectious...goes above and beyond his job description..
38. quintessential model employee...inspiration of excellence in others...a wealth of medical knowledge...highest ethical quality
39. unfailingly cordial...she's phenomenal...possess a wealth of technical knowledge and skills..
40. highly conscientious..uncanny ability to make whomever she is with feel comfortable and valuable... one always feels motivated or uplifted after a visit with Pam.
41. .flexibility is nothing less than miraculous...never seems to have a bad day...always willing to give a helping hand...a role model for others.
42. .willingness to tackle such a demanding position that requires an exhausting level of multi-tasking on a daily basis...desire for self-improvement.. excellent leadership...superb job of listening...positive attitude
43. clients keep coming back because they are so pleased with the work he does...constantly carries a positive attitude and always has time for YOU...always upbeat & cheerful.. handles difficult situations with maturity and wisdom...keeps up with advances in video
44. absolutely outstanding...team oriented...one of the hardest working, most loyal and committed staff...if the dictionary had a definition for above and beyond, it should have a picture of Sandi...virtually fearless...willing to take on almost anything and when she does it almost always succeeds
45. her tireless dedication to the job is unmatched...constant upbeat attitude is a daily reminder that the work here is done in a positive setting...she is caring...she is dedicated... she takes the time to see that all the details are met is a lot like your Mom...her selfless dedication to the job should stand as an inspiration to us all.
46. outstanding organizational skills...very calm & collected...amazing ability of staying very composed and yet still very efficient under stressful situations...sets a great example...inspires us all to stay positive...takes initiative in trying to make our hospital a great working environment for everyone.
47. excellent work, an unwavering sense of ownership and responsibility, and a much appreciated positive attitude...Dori's commitment to excellence and her professional demeanor is an inspiration to us all...is an equally outstanding human being who is am integral part of our community and a friend and advisor to many
48. She has proven to be an invaluable resource in analyzing potential new programs and has even worked to launch her own initiatives outside her traditional duties ... has demonstrated true leadership and decision making abilities... most critically, she has retained the most positive attitude you can imagine... no matter how busy she is she always stops what she's doing and takes time for individual assistance
49. If anyone in the college wants to know about digital cameras, digital color printing, black history, or good fishing... they seek out the expert: Henry Moore...He is outstanding at what he does, and loves his work with a passion...He is friendly, always upbeat, and always has a good word to say to those he meets... he handles difficult situations with maturity and wisdom... he learns fast and is not afraid to tackle new areas
50. Sue is an enthusiastic self starter... she is reliable and goes about her tasks, duties and responsibilities in an organized and efficacious manner... she deals with crises on a daily basis and meets the timelines for her various tasks, especially when they come in under very short notice, in an expeditious, conscientious, friendly and professional manner... She inspires excellence by her leadership among the staff who she supervises... she comes to work with a positive attitude and maintains it through the day irrespective of unfolding events. She is hard working and always goes the extra mile to keep her department running. She is always friendly and attentive to customers. Laurie goes above and beyond for the hospital. Laurie is funny, outgoing, approachable, and makes it a pleasure to come to work. Laurie's sense of teamwork is exemplary. Laurie is an outstanding supervisor and employee unmatched in the university, and this organization is better off for having her around. It is always a great pleasure to work with someone who can keep alert, is creative, and in good humor even when it seems that nothing is working. Melissa's greatest contribution is the excellent training and trouble shooting assistance that she provide for students and students from other labs. I have been awed by Melissa's positive attitude and professionalism. Many people would be overwhelmed by the vast array of responsibilities in our lab. Melissa sets an example as a team builder.